WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Monday 23 July 2012

D'BANJ DID NOT BUY NAETO C CAR AS WEDDING GIFT

D'banj on NaetoC wedding day
First, i have to say am very sorry for my formal post which happens to be a false news.  I was actually deceived by my source which i thought was reliable.
Here is the real story my people.
The car was bought by Dumebi Kachikwu, Naeto C's former in-law. Dumebi was married to Naeto's sister, Somachi Chikwe, for about ten years and they have four children. The couple officially separated last year
and Dumebi remarried a few weeks later. Dumebi and D'banj are also very good friends. Dumebi is said to be a multi millionaire who is in oil and gas and he was the one who bought the car and asked D'banj to present it.
 I know some of you will say i told you so, am i wrong?
Lets hear your say by leaving a comment.
DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post your comments....