WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Tuesday 31 July 2012

MEET THE LARGEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD

Meet the largest family in the world people.
The World Largest Family, Picture above is the Man 'Ziona Chana' with his 39 Wives, incase you are wondering how he managed to achieve this.
Well, he married Ten of his wives in One year and His wives take it in turns to share his bed too.
When asked how he felt about his family, he said;



'Today I feel like God's special child. He's given me so many people to look after.'I consider myself a lucky man to be the husband of 39 women and head of the world's largest family.'

They Live In village Indian state of Mizoram.


I guess there are many in Nigeria that have more than this or what do you think?


DONT FORGET TO COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

please post your comments....