WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Wednesday 19 December 2012

MUSIC PREMIER: SIMPSON - OTI JEWA

I am Prince Adeshina a.k.a SIMPSONS, live in Lagos. This Track OTI JEWA is a track in form of a representation and being proud of where you originated from, the kinda life style and morale. This track was done in kwara State, Ilorin part of Nigeria. Featuring 2 of my friends, MC Ajama, and Baba Jay, one from Kwara, the other from Ekiti and me from Lagos state, Bariga to be precise. It was mixed and. Recorded by YOUNG TEE records. Kwara state. And shout out to my people out there showing love and care and to my brother Adewale Ajayi. Much love!!! Watch out for the coming track by SIMPSONS - CLUB RIDERS STYLE.' One Love
Article by Simpsons (Olumide Adeshinal)

Clich here to download Simpsons' Oti jewa.

Dont forget to share, like and post your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Hi thеre, ϳust wаnted to mention, I loved this
    aгticle. It ωas funny. Keep οn postіng!


    Alѕo ѵisit my web site - schmuck fotografie studio Licht-Box

    ReplyDelete

please post your comments....