WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Monday 7 May 2012

SERENA WILLIAMS: I HAVE GIVEN UP ON DATING

Serena Williams may play tennis, but she won't have anything to do with love any time soon.
So the multiple-time Grand Slam champion told Celebuzz this week, saying past relationships - she's been the rumored gal pal of Common and Drake - left too hurtful of a scar.
“I have given up on dating. It just hasn’t worked out well for me... I just have to remove myself from that atmosphere for about the next decade or so," Serena said.
Williams was involved with Common, off and on, for three years. She then dated Drake until this January, splitting with him amidst seemingly bitter circumstances, considering at least one Tweet she posted soon afterward:
You suck, it read.
“I’m a really emotional person. I give my all and everything," Serena explained. "I do make mistakes - like every human does - but the last relationship just was too much of a heartbreak for me. I just can’t go through that anymore. It was hard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post your comments....