WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Friday 4 May 2012

Arsenal skipper Van Persie confirms plans for new contract talks

Arsenal captain Robin van Persie says he'll be happy to sit down and discuss new terms.
Van Persie's current deal has just over a year to run.
"That is still the plan. We haven't set a date but I will have a meeting with the boss like we did before now. We will be having a meeting about my future, and lots of other things.
"Arsenal is an unbelievable club. The player I am today is because of Arsenal. When I actually signed the deal (to join Arsenal) it was a dream come true.
"If you ask the likes of Robert Pires how he feels, what he feels like he will say 'I feel like a Gunner' - and whatever happens with me I will always be a Gunner."

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post your comments....