WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Thursday 3 May 2012

Azadus is ‘Above see level’

By Hilda Oghuma
Azadus at the weekly Industry Nite gig, Lagos
Nigerian hip- hop singer Olalekan Fadeyi, also known as Azadus, is currently in the studio cooking up some new music for his forthcoming album.
The album, titled ‘Above See Level’ will be out later this year. Azadus, who recently spoke with NET at an event said, ‘I am working on a 17 track album and the concept behind it is that as a singer, I am above the level that you can see, though I have been away for a while.
According to Azadus, the album will feature collabos with some of the industry’s finest, such as 2Face Idibia, Sound sultan, W4 and the late Dagrin.
The artist, who has been missing from the music scene for a while added, ‘My been away doesn’t mean I have retired from music, because musicians don’t retire. I have only been working on myself‘.
The ex – Def o Clan member was known for hits such as ‘Madam‘, ‘Omoge blow my mind‘, ‘You is the one‘ and more, which made waves in the late 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post your comments....