WALEX008 BLOG HEADLINES

Friday 4 May 2012

Dear walex008B readers: At what point should a woman walk away?

This is Mercy Nnamdi, the woman whose husband killed their son and burnt her with hot iron
                       A reader in linda ikeji blog posted this and want it to be posted
I have been married for just two years with a 14 months old baby. About seven months after I got married my husband slapped me for coming home late. I was pregnant at the time. He slapped me again in December 2011 because of a statement I made to him. Then just last week he slapped me for the third time during an argument. He hasn't been very violent but I'm afraid it will happen one day. Should I be worried? Should I divorce him because he slapped me?
You comment is highly needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please post your comments....